HIRING SCHOOLS LOVE SELECTED
Candidates have far more relevant qualifications and are more responsive and more likely to apply than in other websites we've used.
CHIEF OPERATIng OFFICER AT CHICAGO COLLEGIATE charter
We hired five high performing, mission-aligned teachers this year.
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF HUMAN CAPITAL at INTREPID COLLEGE PREP (NASHVILLE)
I definitely recommend it.
Superintendent of Etoile Academy (HOUSTON)
- $5,000 grant
- Annual subscription to Selected, which includes unlimited candidate messaging and unlimited job posts
- Connect with your own pre-vetted, curated pool of teachers and school leaders on Selected
- Is your school eligible?
- Member school of a school incubation organization
- The '23-'24 academic year will be the school's first year with enrolled students
- Located in a region that is served by Selected
SCHOOL SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS
Partner with us
- Are you a school support organization, network, or foundation looking to better support the recruitment needs of your member schools?
- Selected is the teacher outreach and hiring platform trusted by over 1,600 PK-12 public and private schools since 2016. Our mission is to ensure schools have access to diverse, qualified, and relevant teachers. 40%+ of teachers on Selected identify as people of color and 70%+ have at least a Master's degree.
Our platform is specifically designed to simplify teacher sourcing for PK-12 schools:
- Pre-vetted, diverse, and relevant candidate pool refreshed daily.
- Job posts and targeted outreach that work: message matching candidates directly or post a job that automatically markets your school and open roles.
- Be a member school of a school incubation organization
- The '23-'24 academic year will be the school's first year with enrolled students. Preference will be given to Title I schools
- Serve PK-12 students
- Have school-level* hiring functions
- Be in a region that is served by Selected (most major US metros)
- Complete online application** by deadline
- * What are school-level hiring functions? Having the hiring autonomy, authority, and budget at the school-level to be able to source and hire teachers
- ** Quick application process based solely on eligibility requirements with a lottery based selection process
- Are there any additional, hidden, or required fees for grantees?
- No. There are no hidden fees, no additional hiring fees, no purchase required, and no matching fund requirement. Once the subscription plan ends, grantees have the option, but are not required, purchase an extension to the plan if they'd like to continue using Selected.
- Additional fine print
- Subscription plans awarded to grantees expire on December 31, 2023
- Subscription plans are not transferable to another entity
- We reserve the right to use grantees’ names and trademarks in promotional and marketing materials related to the Teacher Recruitment Grant Program, publicly and privately without limitation
- Grant terms and conditions